Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Volvo - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Volvo - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Volvo

Nice Cars Co?
5622 Guide Meridian,
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 398-2854?

Online Reviews:
- I bought a car here in 2009 used with 15000 miles on it. I ran the car through Carfax as and all info relayed to me was true. i was very impressed with the deal and they did work with me. I negotiated a great price on my trade in. Would buy here again.?
- WE purchesd this car paid him the money once we took it home the reverse gear failed and since then he hasnt fixed anything with his one year warranty crap. His mechanics are not even ASE certifed they are bunch of pot heads that know how to put stuff in there . SO BUYERS BE AWARE DONT EVER BUY ANY CAR FORM THAT PLACE. BOB YOU ARE BITXH
- 1996 Volkswagen Passat Wagon TDI B-4 Variant... GO GREEN! I've been driving one of Nice Cars Passat TDI's for the past year and I've never felt better about a vehicle. I've been running on variations of BIODIESEL blends year round, ranging from a B-20 to a B-99 depending on the temperature. I use the B-20 throughout the winter to ensure that the fuel doesn't gel driving to the Mt. Baker ski lodge, and I've never had an issue with starting after a full day of winter on the mountain. As far as safety, the body and chassis is solid. Now to me, the mpg speaks for itself, but when I think of the reduction of emissions from the BIODIESEL on top of it, the benefits increase exponentially. The emissions from a petroleum based diesel are already a reduction from an unleaded gasoline, not to mention less treatment and processing... and when you begin to blend a fuel created from bio-mass, the harmful emissions are reduced drastically. Running a B-20 through a B-4

Click Here To Search Clearance Volvo
Bellingham Washington Volvo Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment