Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Jeep - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Jeep - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Jeep

Rairdons Jeep of Bellingham
?1615 Iowa Street,
Bellingham, WA 98229-9319
(360) 734-8810?

Online Reviews:
- User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by Sarah 03/06/2010 I just purchased my fourth car from this dealership!! Driving off in my new car which I love!! I didn't even feel like I had been to a car dealership. From sales to finance. . even the Sales Manager came to shake my hand when I left. . the experience again was amazing. I would never buy a car anywhere else. I couldn't be happier with my vehicle!! This is not like any car dealership experience I've ever heard about. If you're even slightly interested in a new car make sure you go here first!!! Thank you!! I will see you again when I need my 2010 Dodge!!?
- This is NOT the place you want to go to buy a car. Their people consistently LIED to us throughout our experience with them. Needless to say we did not purchase our car from Rairdons. They only got one star because I was required to fill it in, otherwise they are a zero in my book.?

Click Here To Search Clearance Jeep
Bellingham Washington Jeep Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment