Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Infiniti - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Infiniti - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Infiniti

Nice Cars Co?
5622 Guide Meridian,
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 398-2854?

Online Reviews:
- Very satisfied with service. They were knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Listened to our needs and found the right vehicle at the right price. Not your typical pushy car sales person.?
- I would recommend Nice Cars to everyone. They have been here for years and this is because of their great costumer service and dependability. We never go anywhere else! Their shop is customer friendly and the owners' amiable attitudes are inviting. They are very knowledgeable and would never be dishonest.?
- When I purchased my Jetta TDI, I really loved the car, and was more than satisfied with the service I received at Nice Cars.They took great car of me through the whole process and had a no pressure sales approach.?

Click Here To Search Clearance Infiniti
Bellingham Washington Infiniti Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment