Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Chevrolet - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Chevrolet - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Chevrolet

Jerry Chambers Chevrolet
?3891 Northwest Avenue,
Bellingham, WA 98226-9046
(360) 733-7997?

Online Reviews:
- Bought a used car from them and was very unhappy with the service. Purchasing the car was great. Then the car had issues the second I drove off the lot. The car was a Nissan and was fixed by their service department once and then the same issue came back up less than a week later. They sent me to the actual Nissan dealer for the second fix with the understanding that they were paying for the fix. Then their service manager threw a toddler like fit on the phone to the other service manager at King Nissan stating they weren't going to pay for the work. The service manager didn't know that he was on speaker phone and I herd the whole unprofessional exchange. Luckily King Nissan took care of it. That's why I will not ever do business with Jerry Chambers again.?
- Great employees and great cars. They really know what they're doing and how to make buying cars a great experience. I bought a car from them a year or two ago and I'm glad I did. They don't hassle you and they try everything they can to get you what you want. I don't plan on going anywhere else.?

Click Here To Search Clearance Chevrolet
Bellingham Washington Chevrolet Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment