Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Pontiac - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Pontiac - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Pontiac

Rainbow Auto Services LLC?
2729 Jensen Road,
Bellingham, WA 98226-9423
(360) 734-6117?

Online Reviews:
Hi I just wanted to share an experience with a car salesman and mechanic that happened this fall/winter. My husband has an old beater of a Volvo and this fall it kept stalling mysteriously but then when we would wait a little while it would run fine. Each time we decided to go home rather than spend money, we don't have to spare, on diagnostic hunt and peck search for a phantom problem at the mechanic shop. This happened on and off for a bit. Once I was temorarily stranded with 6 chickens, 3 ducks, and four children on the way to the fair. However, it seemed whenever my husband came he could start'er right up. I began joking that it was me. The car obviously didn't want anyone driving except my husband. Then one day it wouldn't even start for him. We had AAA tow it to our mechanic. He worked on it and sent it back to us with a very reasonable bill after replacing a few parts that were possibly the cause and definitely in need of replacing. A few days later

Click Here To Search Clearance Pontiac
Bellingham Washington Pontiac Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment