Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellingham Volkswagen - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellingham Volkswagen - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Volkswagen

Nice Cars Co?
5622 Guide Meridian,
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 398-2854?

Online Reviews:
- I bought my 1996 Passat TDI new and drove it until it was totaled in an accident several months ago. I contacted Bob at Nice Cars to see about a replacement and told him what happened to my car. Not only did he have 3 96 Passat TDIs to choose from, but he worked with my insurance company and brought the value of my car up thousands! Will recommend to all my TDI friends!??
- Wow, after reading the comments I felt I needed to add mine. I have purchased 2 cars from Nice Cars, both a great experience, no pressure and excellent sales and service as well. I have had my car in many times and have been treated well and taken care of with the highest regard in all areas.?
- The salesman was very nice to me, he asked if i needed help and he was not too pushy. Most some other dealerships around here were very pushy and tried to sell me something i did not want. I could look by myself and ask questions later.?

Click Here To Search Clearance Volkswagen
Bellingham Washington Volkswagen Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment